Monday, July 21, 2014

Day 567: Match the Quotes

Time for another fun game when it comes to Oh My Disney!

Making up blog posts is weird simply because I take the simplest thing and make it into an entire blog post but THAT'S OK! Because every little thing in my daily life that somehow relates back to Disney certainly has a lot to do with the whole point of this blog.

Anyway, right. Game time.

You can play the game for yourself HERE if you want to follow along!

First off, yes, I am the person reciting all the lines in the Haunted Mansion stretching room out loud, and I'm working on learning those last couple words to "Yo Ho." Oh, and let's not even underestimate my ability to say every line of Spaceship Earth in time and with an accent.

So this quiz should be a breeze.

"Thank the phoenicians." HAHAHA. Spaceship Earth.

"You see the excellence of this invention?" Not going to lie, this ones a bit harder, but that's probably because it comes from Disneyland and I obviously have less experience there. Either way, Indiana Jones.

"And, of course, these little beauties." SOARIN'!

"You are not the first to pass this way nor shall you be the last." A moment of silence for Malestrom.

"We're not gonna make it, we're not gonna make it!" And yet we made it back, with a Dinosaur.

"The backside of water!" is the 8th wonder of the world...at least it is on Jungle Cruise.

"Make it a stretch...in fact, make it a super stretch." Another one that's a little harder since I don't ride this...ever...but we all should know this is Rock N' Roller Coaster!

"I'd like to borrow some aluminum foil, a clothespin, and a candle." Oh Bill Nye, what are you up to now?

"Some imagination, huh?" *Drastic hand movements timed to the music of the Fantasmic Finale*

"A salute to all nations, but mostly America." Probably my favorite Muppets line of all time.

"Kindly step all the way in please and make room for everyone." Is this even a question?

"But keep a weather eye open, mates, and hold on tight, with both hands if you please." Mates gave it away, didn't it?

"We're going to make you all disappear!" Now I'm going to be singing all night.

"I know you're in a hurry, hurry, hurry, but for your safety, safety, safety." I don't go to Disneyland often, and I've never even been on this one, but for some reason without even reading the options I knew it was California Screamin'.

"Now, something is about to happen that will change all that." How is that I've never been on half of these and still know all the answers? TOT.

A perfect score, huh? Go figure.

What was your score? Were these easy, or hard or somewhere in between? And are you like me? Do you narrate every attraction simply because you can?

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on September 18).

No comments:

Post a Comment