Sunday, August 4, 2013

Day 216: More Youtube

Well, here we are again. Gosh, I have a lot of series posts. Ok, not really, only like three of them, but this one is one of the most fun, I do have to say that. Why? Because I get to watch Youtube videos until I find just the right ones to include in the post. Actually so far it hasn't been all that difficult because I have a lot of these videos. But I sometimes still watch them anyway because, well, I talk about them, so I'd better know exactly what I'm talking about.

So here's the third bunch of Disney-Inspired YouTube videos that I just love to death!

Hipster Disney Princess - THE MUSICAL:





AVbyte has been around for a while, but this is most certainly the way I first found them. I mean, it's just kind of hard not to click on a video about Disney Princesses being Hipsters, and this is like one of my absolute favorites here on Youtube. Granted, would it really be on this blog if I didn't like it? Probably not, unless we were doing a fail post. Oh yeah, and that second one, all about Princess Leia...and just as awesome!!! The Disney Princesses actually show up a lot in their videos, which is something I am most certainly cool with.

Toyz Noize:


Honestly, nothing can make your day better like a bit of Toy Story, and here's a great, quick way to do it, especially if you don't have time to watch the entire movie. Nick Bertke has actually made several of these, but this one is by far my favorite. It's just so adorable. My actual favorite part? The "You are a...BUZZ LIGHTYEAR." Gets me every time.

Disney Dudez:


This one is fairly recent to my Disney collection of favorite videos, but I most certainly had to share it. This has got to be one of the best Disney inspired videos out there, just because the entire thing is hilarious, and musical and just overall great. I do have to say that the band, IM5, is pretty awesome...other than the fact that I find it slightly disturbing that I'm older than all of them. Since when am I older than the common Boy Band member? 

Well, unlike the Star Wars edition, I try to limit myself to three different videos per Youtube post. For one reason, it makes it so that I don't use all the videos at once, but it also means that you don't sit at your computer for hours watching video and that I don't get you in trouble for not doing your work. Or maybe it's just me that won't do my work? 

Here's today's Disney History: 1995: A ground breaking takes place for Disney's newest Florida theme park Disney's Animal Kingdom (the largest of all Disney's theme parks, it will open in April 1998). 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment