Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 232: Stuff & Things

For lack of a better title for this blog post, I'll just call it stuff & things. I suppose I could have thought harder about it but that just seems like way too much work. You see, today was basically the last day I had with my friends before I head to college. So we did a whole bunch of stuff. And that was nice and really awesome.

But one thing that I did finally get to play with a little bit today was Disney Infinity! Now, I'll have to do more of a post on it someday later because I really didn't have a lot of time to play on it, but I'll just do a short post on my initial thoughts before I play more.

For starters, it looks like a super awesome game. I can't wait to have time to play it more. I mean, with all the characters and lands and the ability to basically make it your own game kind of thing, yeah, I'm excited. I'm not totally sure if that's what you do or are supposed to do, but it looks interesting.

The only downside I can see at the moment is that there are a lot of little pieces that go along with it. Like we have an entire box to just hold all the little characters and chip things and so on and so forth. It's crazy. Like as much as I'm really loving this game, I feel like that is a thing that shouldn't be happening.

Either way, I'll have to see what I think once I really get into it. There is one thing I want to comment on though: Spaceship Earth is on the side of the box:


The picture looks like of weird since I turned it so you could see it right side up even though I took the picture the opposite way. But you get the point. It's there, and it's Spaceship Earth, and that's awesome. 

Here's today's Disney History: 2011: Day 2 of D23 Expo 2011 takes place at the Anaheim Convention Center with a soldout crowd. This day's 15-plus events include: D23 Expo Talent Round-Up with Disney artist Mike Clitherow, a good look at Buena Vista Street featuring a sneak peak at the new entrance to Disney California Adventure with Imagineers and D23 Expo Live Auction where fans can bid on unique experiences, tours, artwork, props and one of a kind Disney treasures. 

Have a magical day!



No comments:

Post a Comment