Thursday, August 29, 2013

Day 241: A Walk through Disney

You know what I could go for right about now? A walk through the Magic Kingdom. That's just about it. I spent a good couple of hours working in the library on my homework, and just got back to my dorm room (which is insanely hot by the way), and can honestly not figure out what I want this blog post to be about. I have a lot of ideas about what I would like to talk about, but I just can't find the right words or connection to Disney.

Originally I was going to talk about Paradoxes, but I just didn't feel like writing about that either. I'm kind of in a strange mood because I'm like so happy but unhappy at the same time. Like I'm learning things about how much I've changed in the past year, and it's changing how I look at things and people. It's just really weird.

And you know what? As I was sitting in the library I had a couple of thoughts. First, that I would give anything to be sitting in the Tangled Rest Area doing my homework, although the library area I was in had almost a similar atmosphere (just without all the Disney awesomeness), and second, that I would give anything to just stroll through one of the Disney parks. Not necessarily go on any attraction, but just kind of walk slowly and look around, maybe take some pictures or something. Just to stop and think. That kind of thing.

Of course, I'm here in Wisconsin and Disney World is still in Florida, so that sucks, but I guess I'll just have to deal with it. I am happy to say that through this blog though, and throughout this past year, I've really been able to kind of find where I'm most happy, and what's most important to me. Right now it's just all kind of confusing, even if I do know what those things are, because I'm in a period where I can only go through with so much change, but I suppose things will get better.

The sad part though? I won't be able to go on a stroll through a Disney Park for a long, long time.

And yes, I know that's not a picture from in a Disney Park, but it is at night and I just really liked the picture.


Here's today's Disney History: 2011: At approximately 6:30 a.m. Hawaii time the doors to the Maka'ala lobby of Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, open and the first guests enter. 

Have a magical day!



No comments:

Post a Comment