Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Day 218: Shark Week

I'm going to be honest here. I never saw the greatness in Shark Week. I mean, it's just a week of TV shows about Sharks. Maybe it's funny, and I guess I've heard some stories about these shows that are just hilarious to watch during said week, but at the same time, it seems ridiculous to me that a person who just want to watch a bunch of shows about Sharks for an entire week. Maybe sharks are to the rest of the world what Disney is to me? 

Either way, this blog is not about Sharks, nor will it ever be, but this post does have something to do with them...and it has to do with Disney too. No, I'm not even going with the obvious "It's Shark Week, and there are sharks in the Seas with Nemo and Friends!" That isn't where I'm going at all. In fact, I didn't even have to try very hard to get this blog post. Disney did half the work for me on this one!

There aren't any shows on Disney Channel about sharks, nor would they get rid of all the other shows to make shows about Sharks, especially for a week. There aren't a ton of sharks in the parks (LOL that rhymed!), but you know what? That isn't slowing Disney down either...literally. I mean, look at this! This awesomeness!


And if that's not good enough for you, here's another one: 


That's right. Disney, doing Shark Week right!

Here's today's Disney History: 1999: As of this day, Disneyland's Monorail Cafe, part of the Disneyland Hotel, closes. Open since 1986, it will be removed to make room for areas of the new Downtown Disney, which is part of the large Disneyland Resort Expansion Project. 

Have a magical day!




No comments:

Post a Comment