Thursday, August 22, 2013

Day 234: First Day...kind of.

Today was the day that I finally got to move into college. Yes, that means that my family loaded all those boxes into our van and drove to my college, unloaded them, and then I spent a large portion of today setting up my room and meeting new people and so on and so forth. It was quite the interesting experience. Well, not bad necessarily, just interesting. I suppose it's a good sign that I'm tired because I am so out of it that I'm surprised I'm actually writing right now. But I did decide that I should actually complete one of the blog posts that I still need to work on, even if it is just the one for today. That's better than nothing, after all.

I'll talk more about my dorm room tomorrow for sure, because I'm just too lazy to take my camera, get the pictures off of it and upload them here. That's just too much work. I can say that even though my schedule gets interesting from here on out, I don't plan on stopping with this blog. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's going to be like that one thing I look forward to each day. Well, unless I'm just really really tired. Then I'll probably just sleep. Sleep is always a good thing.

In fact that's what I really feel like doing right now. Sleeping. That sounds nice. So even though this is an extremely short blog post (probably one of the shortest to date...not the shortest though because I'm pretty sure that was day like day 124 or something), I'm going to probably head to bed. I still want to watch an ApprenticeEh vlog, so I must do that yet before sleeping too. I'm going to try and keep up with them from now on because, well, that sounds like a great thing to do when I've been working for hours and need a break.

Ok, I'm just rambling, so here's a picture of something that I haven't decided yet (although I guess that doesn't matter to you because you can see it right there).



And here's today's Disney History: 1920: Science-Fiction, fantasy and horror writer Ray Bradbury, friend to Walt Disney and a consultant to the Imagineers who designed Epcot's Spaceship Earth attraction, is born in Waukegan, Illinois.

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment