Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 37: The Muppet Show

It's days like today that I wish I could do a few things.

Of course, I really wish I could just go to Disney World for the evening, specifically Epcot, ride Spaceship Earth and Test Track a few times, catch a showing of the American Adventure and eat a dinner of food from around World Showcase. Of course, that's not how things work...and that can't happen...but if I could teleport, that's certainly where I'd be!

I've talked before about how I instead listen to Disney Parks music...but I didn't do that tonight. I grew very frustrated at my musical rehearsal, for a number of reasons that I won't go into, but it was frustrating and I was tired and just no longer wanted to think. Instead of listening to the music I did the work I had to do and then watched an Episode of The Muppet Show with my cat, LillyBelle.

This past Christmas, my parents bought me the first three seasons of the Muppet Show, as four and five aren't out yet. I've been watching them all in order, and I haven't had time to watch the past few weeks because I've been so busy. But I watched last night, and just like any other time I watch the Muppet Show, I had my cat take a nap on me while I curled up in a blanket on my living room couch and I watched.

Last night's episode really made me feel better too, because it is totally my favorite of all the episodes I've seen. It was the Julie Andrews episode, and the reason I love it is probably because I love Julie Andrews (but then again, who couldn't love her?), but it was still a really great episode.


And so, there's another way I tend to de-stress after a tough day at school. It's always Disney, of course, and it always makes me feel a lot better. 

Here's today's Disney History: 1859: Elias Disney (the father of Walt Disney) is born to Kepple Disney II and Mary Richardson in Bluevale, Ontario, Canada. 

Have a magical day!



No comments:

Post a Comment