Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 34: History

If you didn't notice yesterday, or the day before, I've begun my Daily Disney History posting here, something I've been doing on my Facebook Account for the last month.

This, obviously, won't be a long blog post, as I'm really just talking quickly about this...since I've had an extremely long day, but I wanted to explain how the entire thing works, and what I hope to do with it in the future.

I use GoogleDocs a lot...more than I ever used to. I create a separate document for each month, and then organize it by day. Then I search for something that happened on that day, record it, and then as the days go by I just copy and paste from the document. It's easy enough to do.

In the future, I'm hoping to create pictures for each day, and go back and do the ones I missed. This takes a lot of time, and since I already have several other personal projects, as well as school work that I'm doing, this might get to be a little difficult. It just looks like I'm going to have to use my time wisely and plan everything out. I've got a lot I want to do and not a lot of time to do it, but I will get it done!!! =)

So here's today's Disney History: 1925: John Fiedler, the original voice of Piglet in many of Disney’s Winnie the Pooh movies and TV programs, is born in Platteville, Wisconsin.

Have a magical day!



No comments:

Post a Comment