Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day 58: Snow Day!

When I woke up this morning I was assulted with texts telling me we had, at first, a two hour delay, and then a Snow day. This was kind of a bittersweet moment because we love snow days, but at the same time it also meant that unless we wanted an extra day added to the end of the school year, it was our last snow day. I guess it's alright for us seniors because we wouldn't have an extra day anyways, but still.

On this lovely day I decided to watch a movie, and my cat suggested The Muppets (not really, we just pretends that's what she suggests). So I pulled out one of my new movies I got from my parents, "Muppets from Space."


I have to say that this movie is adorable, and probably ties for my favorite Muppet movie I've seen so far. I think my favorite part was the opening though, because watching how a house full of muppets functions in the morning is just entertaining. Despite the fact that the food was all burned and the bathroom had a line a mile long, I still think it'd be fun to live there. 

Here's today's Disney History: 1995: Michael Eisner and filmmaker George Lucas are on hand at Disneyland for the official dedication of the park's newest attraction, Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye. Although the attraction had its grand opening ceremonies the day before, Indiana Jones won't open to the public until March 3. 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment