Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day 47: O.D.D.


Sometimes I find pins on Pinterest that are so very true...and this is one of them. 

Obsessive Disney Disorder is just about the truest disorder I've ever heard of...and I often find myself suffering from it. Before and after each vacation I seem to have it, and I also have a case of Disney Depression quite often, especially at about the 6 month mark after my last trip. Too long without Disney is just bad. 

And so, since I found this on pinterest, I figured I'd share it, because I thought it was funny and true...and it's certainly something that affects me each and every day...that's why I have a daily blog about Disney, isn't it!?! 

Here's today's Disney History: 2007: Walt Disney Pictures and Walden Media's live-action feature Bride to Terabithia, based on the Katherine Paterson novel, is released. 

Have a magical day!



No comments:

Post a Comment