Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 54: Spaceship Earth!!

Randomly, sometimes I like finding pictures of Spaceship Earth. Whenever I come across one on Pinterest, I repin it, and whenever there's one on Tumblr, it gets reblogged. There is no such thing as too much Spaceship Earth. 

Today in one of my business classes we were learning some awesome things about Google, and one of them was that you can search through pictures by color...which of course I tested out on Spaceship Earth. I found both of these beautiful pictures and figured I'd share. =)




This Day in Disney History: 1935: Disney's Mickey Mouse short The Band Concert is released at the Radio City Music Hall in New York City. This is the first official Mickey cartoon in Technicolor. 

Have a magical day!



No comments:

Post a Comment