Friday, February 15, 2013

Day 46: Posters & Footloose

Today is an interesting day.

First, I just finished making a poster for my Business teacher to promote taking business and technology classes. Of course, I had to put my own little mark on it. Let's see if you can figure it out?


I'll give you a hint. One of the figures looks awfully familiar...doesn't it? 

Anyway, the other thing that makes today interesting is the fact that it's opening night for my high school's musical, which this year is Footloose. I run sound board, so all of the mics to make sure that everyone can hear the actors on stage...provided their microphones don't die and they talk loudly and they have the correct microphone. It requires a lot of attention, but I like my job, and I'm quite sad that it's my last musical. I joined musical last year, when we did The Pajama Game, and made the decision to stay in it this year. It's been a great, yet frustrating, exciting and learning experience.

And so, no matter what, even if the entire system blows like it did last year, like the saying says, "The show must go on." 

Here's today's Disney History: 1899: Lillian Marie Bounds (the wife of Walt Disney) is born in Spalding, Idaho.


Have a magical day!



No comments:

Post a Comment