Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 59: End of the Month 2!

That's right, it's the end of yet another month in 2013. It's sure going by quickly isn't it?

Anyway, today marks the day that I've been blogging for two months. Once again, it's been kind of interesting, since I don't always get on. But I do go back and create a post for every day I miss, so I figure it ends alright.

It's been an interesting month, considering the fact that I had musical, and auditions, and I've been gearing up for Solo and Ensemble. I've watched several movies over the past month, and I've done the Disney history everyday now! There's just a lot that's been going on, and it's all so fun!

So here's to yet another month here at Everyday Disney, and to finish it off, here's your Disney History: 1997: Wookiee Chewbacca and actress Carrie Fisher (who portrayed Princess Leia) cut an opening ribbon with a lightsaber during a Star Tours re dedication ceremony at Disneyland. The event highlights the attractions 10th anniversary and the 20th anniversary of the original Star Wars films.

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment