Sunday, February 24, 2013

Day 55: Orange Grove


If this was real, I'd buy it in a heartbeat, and if you've gone on Soarin' more than once, or even just once, you'd probably say the same. The smell of the Orange Groves on Soarin' is amazing...and how it smells so realistic I have no idea. Do they just have a bunch of oranges backstage everyday? 

The other day while sitting in my Physics class I had this moment where all of a sudden I smelled orange, and it seems that I can always smell it long before anyone around me. Is it odd that this happens? Probably not, but it might just be my imagination. And the funny thing is that I always think of Soari'n, as do most of us Disney lovers I'm sure when we smell Oranges. 

So, Disney I plead, please make this real. I'd buy it. 

Here's Today's Disney History: 1955: Steve Jobs, one of the leading figures in the computer industry, is born in San Francisco, California. A co-founder & CEO of Apple Computer, Jobs bought Lucasfilm's computer graphics division in the mid-1980's and helped turn it into Pixar Animation Studios. 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment