Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 44: Monsters University

Over the past few days there has been a lot of hype over two things. Oz the Great and Powerful, which is having it's World Premiere today at Disney's El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood, and Monsters University.

While I'm excited for both movies, I think I'm more excited for Monsters, which might be because the music in the original is some of my favorite in any Pixar film and the fact that I think we all love the two monsters and we really want to see how that friendship was created.

Last night I watched the UK preview in high definition on my home computer, which was pretty amazing. The trailer was amazing too, and it really gives us an idea of what the plotline of the film will be about. It's so exciting to see the monsters a little younger, and I found myself trying to spot differences while I watched. There are differences between the Mike and Sully we see in Monsters Inc, but it's not bothersome. The attitudes they both share are what I think is the most different, as Mike is so excited to be at school and to become a scarer and Sully is almost already a scarer.

Here's the trailer:




Also today, I'd like to share my Disneybound outfit. I went for Iago from Aladdin! My hair is a little different the way I'm actually wearing it, as I took these pictures the other day when I was planning the outfit, but it's pretty close!



Here's today's Disney History: 1993:  Lumiere's Kitchen restaurant opens in Fantasyland at Disney World's Magic Kingdom. In 2006 it will become the Village Fry Shoppe and in 2009 the Friar's Nook.

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment