Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day 41: Once Upon a Time

Today I've been a very excited person. Why? Because Once Upon a Time has returned!!!

Yes, it's been three weeks since the last new episode, and yes...I've been going crazy. I counted down to the minute of the show and was all ready sitting on my bed with my dinner so I could watch like I do every Sunday night!


I suppose I'll talk briefly about my favorite parts of the show...since I've never talked about it on this blog before. I guess if you haven't figured it out yet, this is obviously my favorite show of pretty much all time. I first saw the ads a year and a half ago and thought it looked interesting...and decided to watch the first episode. Yeah...I kept watching. 

My favorite character, easily, is Charming. He's probably the favorite character of a lot of people...but he's certainly mine. Granted, I loved Graham in the first season...but he died, so...that leaves Charming. Henry is pretty awesome too, and I'll always have a special place in my heart for Belle, Hook and Archie. I guess Emma is in there too, but throughout the second season she's just gotten to be another character for me. Maybe because Charming took such a pivotal role in the beginning of this season. 

Last night's episode brought me to realize that really, I know what's going to happen. I am 95% sure that Rumple's son is Henry's dad...which just kind of messes things up for Hook and Emma..if anything was ever going to happen there. It'd be kind of awkward to date your son's step-grandfather. Then again, this family is so messed up already you might as well add something else. What really concerns me is this new guy in town and his talk at the end with Belle. 

Belle did make me think this week though. If she doesn't remember being Belle...what does she remember being? I mean, is there just no memory there at all? But she knows how to talk and that she still apparently likes books, but where does she think she came from? It does make me feel terrible to see what she is going through though...it's just ridiculous. Poor Belle. 

Luckily we only have a week for the next episode...which already promises to be good! 

Here's today's Disney History: 1951: Robert A. Iger is born on Long Island, New York. In 1999, Disney named Iger president of Walt Disney International, and in 2005 he was named Preside and CEO of the Walt Disney Company. 

Have a magical day!



No comments:

Post a Comment