Monday, February 18, 2013

Day 49: American Pickers

This evening I was watching American Pickers with my family...like I often do...but this new episode happened to have a Disney reference.

While looking through a prop house, Mike and Frank came across a large display that was obviously Mary Blair inspired...and that meant a history lesson on Disney and It's a Small World. It actually was a remake from Indonesia, but it was still cool, and they still bought it for $900.

I tried to find a picture, but I can't find one...probably because the episode was new tonight. But it was pretty awesome, and I thought I'd share. If I can find a picture as time goes on, I'll be sure to post it...but for now you'll just have to take my word for it.

Here's today's Disney History: 1995: Disney's The Lion King is released on VHS in the U.S. Some 20 million copies will be sold in the first week.

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment