Thursday, August 7, 2014

Day 584: Young & Hungry

Despite what you may think, I actually don't watch brand new TV shows very often. Last season I had a bunch of new premiere shows, and in the past there is always Once Upon A Time, but for the most part I jump onto the train at a later station. It works well for me. With things like Chuck, I'm able to just binge watch all five seasons without much of a second thought, and the same rings true for Full House or How I Met Your Mother.

But once in a great while I'll start a new TV show, although I feel like this one happens to be a mix of the two scenarios, since I binge watched the first six episodes and have watched live (or recorded) since then. 

I can't really figure out just why I love Young & Hungry, but I do. It's an ABC Family show that premiered earlier this summer about a girl who becomes a private chef for a millionaire or something like that. All I know is that she bakes and cooks and so do I and that's probably why I like it for the most part, because seriously doing that for a living would be super great. 

At the same time though, the characters in the show are great. I can't really even pick a favorite or least favorite, which is totally new for me because normally I have a list after about one episode. It sounds like the rest of the internet is enjoying the show too, which means that, fingers crossed, it'll be back for a second season, although words cannot express how sad I am that next week's episode is the season finale. I still have a month left before Once! What in the world am I going to do!?!

Guess I'll just have to go watch something on Netflix...

Have a magical day! 

(Note: This blog post was written on August 23).

No comments:

Post a Comment