Thursday, August 21, 2014

Day 598: Birthday Song

Today is my younger brother's birthday. It's funny, well not for him really, but I always end up moving in the day after his birthday. And typing this just now, I realized we didn't even have a birthday cake or anything for him. I mean, he had those DELICIOUS Churro Cupcakes, but he never blew out any candles. We'll have to fix that.

Anyways, I figure now is as good of a time as any to talk about this one, especially since it's not every day that someone has a birthday, right? Wait...yeah it is, but just not someone that I know and spend a lot of time with. You get what I mean.

Every single time one of my friends has a birthday I sing them a special song, one that's not copyright protected, or at least I don't think it is.

EVERYBODY CLAP!

"This is your birthday song! It isn't very long!"

If you know where that comes from, GOOD FOR YOU because most people don't. Some laugh because literally it's just about the worst joke ever when it comes to birthday songs, and some people just look at my like I'm from another planet, but hey, if I want to quote Jungle Cruise I AM GOING TO QUOTE JUNGLE CRUISE.

So Happy Birthday Jonny! Hope you enjoyed your day!

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment