Saturday, August 9, 2014

Day 586: Disney Rewatch

I figured I should at least give an update on where I stand with my rewatch of all the classic Disney animated movies, from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs to Frozen. It's about the third or fourth time I've attempted to do this and I have say that I'm pretty darn proud of myself because this is the furthest I've gotten.

Currently, my next film is The Aristocats. Previously, I think I got to Alice in Wonderland and then stopped, so this is a welcome goal so far, but I am pretty determined to finish this out. The only problem is now I'm back at school and it's a bit harder to watch movies all the time. I'm going to make it work though, even if I have to go a week or two without a movie because I'm so busy. Once I finish catching up on this blog things will get a little bit better though, so that's going to be nice. I mean, I still have plenty of work to do (I should go make a To-Do list before I forget...), but I'm going to have to just figure it out and be as productive as possible.

That's beside the point though. I have to say that so far in the Disney Rewatch I've uncovered some gems that I totally forgot I even liked, because there are obviously those Disney films you love and the ones you don't love quite as much, but sometimes we forget about which ones fall into which category.

Of course, I always love Lady and the Tramp, so that was a pleasure to get to watch, because seriously I can't watch that movie too many times. And Bambi was really great too, as was Cinderella. I'm not even that far into the Rewatch and already I have new favorites. Something tells me this isn't good for the question "What's your favorite Disney movie?"



Otherwise, I'm excited for what's ahead and continuing the entire Rewatch. It's complicated because I'm also rewatching Once Upon A Time, so that's another hour a day and I just can't spare three hours of TV time lately, but hey, we're making progress, right?

Oh, and I'm super excited to watch Robin Hood. Haven't seen that one in AGES.



If you want to follow along with my Rewatch or join me, feel free to do so! I post a picture on my Instagram every time I watch one of the films, so you'll know exactly where I am at any given time!

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on August 23).

No comments:

Post a Comment