Sunday, August 31, 2014

Day 608: On the iPhone

I was coming up with topics to fill the empty blog post spots and it occurred to me that I've never even blogged about this one, which is actually quite weird considering it's probably the most Disney thing in my everyday life. My iPhone itself is a constant reminder of Disney, in more ways than one really.

For starters, you have the case itself, which changes from time to time. My personal favorite so far has been my Donald Duck phone case, which is getting a bit worse for wear at the moment due to my constant dropping of my phone, but I love it all the same. It's the one phone case I knew I wanted before I even had an iPhone, and it was the first Disney case I got once I had one. In fact, I love this case so much I've bought it three times over, just because they wear out or break (after all that constant dropping) or you get a different model and the case no longer works. It's a struggle.



And then I have my lock screen, which has been the same since not long after my March trip. Of all the pictures from that trip, this has to be my favorite, and that probably goes for pictures of my brother and I too. It was one of those random pictures that we didn't really intend to take at all. I remember meeting back up with my brother that night in Magic Kingdom and walking super slowly thorough all the stores simply because we didn't want to leave (and we really wanted to see the Kiss Goodnight because that's how we roll). So as we walked down main street and saw a photopass photographer, I suggested that we get our picture taken, not really thinking much else of it. So we did, and now it's one of my all time favorite pictures. I have it framed on my desk too and just can't get myself to change it on my lock screen. It works perfectly. Actually, I said that when we go in January I'm going to change it, only this time there will be four of us instead of two.



Finally, there's the home screen. I think we all change this often enough, as I recently did to this picture I shared on Instagram not too long ago. It's kind of hard to see, but you can probably tell that it's Cinderella Castle. It was just a really colorful picture and I tested it and liked how it looked, so it stayed. While the home screen picture changes every so often, it's pretty much always Disney, except for that rare time when it's my cat...



And that's probably the #1 way Disney works it's way into my life. Anyone who finds my phone will obviously know that I love Disney, especially since you don't even have to turn it on to figure that out, but I get a lot of compliments on that case and I love it. Then again, if you really know me at all or follow me on any social media it shouldn't be a question of whether or not I love Disney because I obviously do.

I mean...I'm writing this for goodness sake.

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on September 30).

No comments:

Post a Comment