Saturday, August 23, 2014

Day 600: All Moved In

What's weird is exactly a year ago I moved into SNC as well, only it was Thursday last year and I was a freshman and that's how this all makes sense. Also technically I moved in yesterday, so that's how this all matches up. Now I'm a sophomore, and I like to think I have this whole packing up my room and moving to a dorm thing down. I don't know, you'll have to decide for yourself.


That's only a picture of my desk, since the rest of the room is still taking shape, although for the most part everything is in place. We just have the decorations left to figure out. But at the moment, I'm sitting at that desk working on this blog, and that's an accomplishment in itself, that everything is in place and ready to go.

As you can see, several of my Disney pieces that you may have seen on my desk last year have come back, although I'm not sure how they wouldn't. Disney is my life after all. There are a couple of new additions too, such as new picture frames, the "Work like a Captain, Party like a Pirate" sign, which perfectly describes my life while also relating to my unhealthy obsession with Captain Hook, and of course, Buckley and Butterfinger, my Irish dog and bear.

Oh, and the textbooks are new. Yay. (You can hear the enthusiasm in my voice, can't you?)

Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment