Monday, August 11, 2014

Day 588: Not So Frozen Summer Fun

Raise your hand if you're not at Disney and that makes you incredible angry!

(Unless you actually are at Disney you better be raising your hand).

Seriously, nothing is worse than being stuck at home or at school when at Walt Disney World you know that people are experiencing Frozen Summer Fun at Disney's Hollywood Studios. It's been going on for some time now, and since I personally have yet to have my chance meeting Anna and Elsa, it makes me pretty darn sad. I love Frozen just like everybody else, although as I've said before, Tangled will always win in my heart. I'll race across half a park to meet Flynn Rider but I'm not going to wait two hours to meet Anna and Elsa. Thanks very much.

But that doesn't mean I don't want to experience Frozen Summer Fun with the rest of you! I've been seeing pictures since the beginning (a hazard of following so many Disney Instagramers), and gosh it looks spectacular. And KRISTOFF. KRISTOFF PEOPLE. KRISTOFF.

I think the one I'm most jealous of though is the Frozen Fireworks Spectacular. It isn't very often that there are fireworks at Hollywood Studios, and while I've had some super amazing experiences when it comes to fireworks there, it's just not the same sitting here at home. I mean, all I'm asking is for someone to send me to Disney for a Day so I can see this stuff.

Or, alternatively, you could send me a baby Sven stuffed animal. Those things are ADORABLE.

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on August 23).

No comments:

Post a Comment