Sunday, August 10, 2014

Day 587: Hot Topic

You know what's a problem in life? I do. It's called "Disney makes clothing and merchandise for children but not for us teenagers who are probably just as obsessed if not more obsessed than those children." And there's no better example of this than the Frozen craze. You can hardly find adult size Frozen shirts, or at least ones that look great, anywhere, and it's a frustrating thing, it really, truly is. All we want is to sport our favorite Frozen characters and showcase our love of the film. That's not a crime, right?

Well, it's ok, because recently I discovered, or realized more like, the answer to all our problems.

Hot Topic.

I don't really know why I never thought about this before, or why I hardly ever went in the store in the first place, but I know how it occurred to me. A while back they had a Captain Hook T-Shirt from Once Upon A Time. Yes, Colin's face was on a T-Shirt. I can't even imagine what that must be like for him. I mean, I had no intention of actually buying the shirt because it just isn't my style (I can look at Colin all day, I don't need to wear a shirt with him on it too).

But the shirt DID cause me to venture into Hot Topic, and it changed my life forever.



Recently, I bought a new Frozen Dress, as well as a Peter Pan shirt and gosh I am just so excited about it and a little afraid for my wallet since I'm totally going to spend half my non-existent paycheck there. Just go look on the website in the Disney section. I died. How about someone just gets me like all of that?

Now we just need to get stuff like this for sale all over the place.

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on August 23).


No comments:

Post a Comment