Monday, December 1, 2014

Day 700: Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Time for another one of those great blog posts where you get to listen to a song while you read whatever it is I have to say!


Are you listening? Good. (If you're not listening...well..this is awkward). 

Anyways, we all have our favorite Christmas songs, and I happen to know that I definitely have a few. There's the classic Sleigh Ride, and more modern stuff like "Christmas Is Starting Now" from the Phineas and Ferb Christmas special, and the list just goes on and on. 

But if there's one song that I can apparently identify from a mile away, it's Carol of the Bells by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I don't really know why this one gets stuck in my head so often aside from one simple fact: It's been a part of the Osborne Festival of Dancing Lights for as long as I can remember, and we all know what happens when I'm able to identify something directly to Disney. 

So as I prepare for Christmas and my next trip to Disney, I'll just sit here listening to this lovely song day and night. Just kidding, I've got a really big playlist I'm listening to right now, including Taylor Swift, Pearl Jam, Christina Perri, Into the Woods and, of course, Disney and Christmas music. 

However, I'll bet you right now that Trans-Siberian Orchestra is one of the most played. 

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on December 19 due to finals).

No comments:

Post a Comment