Sunday, December 21, 2014

Day 720: That's On A Cake?

This is one of those short little posts where Disney just sort of popped up in a random place and I felt the need to blog about it!

This time it was at our local Dairy Queen. We don't have a ton of food joints here in little old Seymour, aside from a McDonalds, Subway, a Chinese Restaurant called China Garden and Dairy Queen. That's just about it. Of these, we frequent everything except McDonalds, and in the past (such as my senior year of High School), Dairy Queen was almost a daily figure in our lives. I personally love the Orange Julius smoothies so don't worry, I'm not eating ice cream every day of my life.

However, when we were there the other night, I happened to look at the catalog of ice cream cake designs, and there wasn't just one Disney cake, there was a whole Disney section. In fact, there might have been two.

To save space on my phone (since it was getting pretty full of pictures. I'd better delete some before Disney...) I only took a picture of one, a Frozen design, but you get the idea.



Now personally, aside from the fact that I really should never touch an Ice Cream cake again in my life due to my lactose intolerance, I don't think I'd get one of these things. They're cute and everything, but there are just better cakes out there. I mean, take a look at this:


HERE's the link to that cake, and check out some of the other fabulous designs on the site while you're there! This Snow White one is absolutely beautiful as well!


So let's be honest here. Those second two cakes are way more beautiful than the first, although I seriously also love some Dairy Queen ice cream cake (even if I shouldn't eat it). Something tells me I need to up my cupcake skills. Frozen inspired cupcakes sound like my next project. 

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on December 29 due to Holidays and Computer Issues).



No comments:

Post a Comment