However, even with thousands and thousands of pictures from Walt Disney World, it seems that I'm running out. Granted, I do have a lot of the nicer pictures on Instagram, and I can't just use the same picture of Spaceship Earth over and over again. Although...
I'm real tricky, aren't I?
The truth is, I actually have a TON of pictures of Spaceship Earth, they're just hidden away in various files, of which are actually filed away fairly accurately thanks to my work on the band trip video, but that doesn't mean it doesn't take time to go through all the pictures and find new ones.
Which is why I know that January is going to be great for me. In March and June I didn't have as much time to take pictures (alright, so most of my favorite Disney World pictures come from my March trip), unlike July when I did the photo challenge.
Which just, literally as of right now, got me thinking. That photo challenge was a ton of fun. Hard, yes, but definitely fun. Of course, I'm doing multiple other challenges as of right now (I'm Disneybounding the entire trip, as I did in June and there's another secret one I can't tell you about quite yet!), but why not add on another one? That is if I can find something appropriate.
Currently, I'm in the process of looking up ideas, and gosh there are some great Disney challenges out there. For instance, here's some of my favorites:
- The Ever Classic Eat Around The World at Epcot (or Drink if you're old enough!): Try a food item from each country around World Showcase! (We're actually doing this one in January too!)
- The Name Tag Challenge: Sort of like the license plate game, only you're finding cast members from each of the 50 states and as many countries as possible!
- Finding the Highest and Lowest Priced Souvenirs in Each Park. (Goodness, I know where to start at Epcot or Magic Kingdom, but not anywhere else!)
- Experience Spaceship Earth with all the languages. (Wait...I'm pretty sure I've done this).
- Try to Uncover all the possible futures on Spaceship Earth. (Ummm...)
It looks like I've got some decisions to make in the next few days, don't I?
If you have a suggestion for a Disney World Trip Challenge, let me know! I'd love to hear what you guys are thinking!
Have a magical day!
(Note: This blog post was written on December 22 due to finals!)