Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Day 715: It's That Disney Side

If there's one thing about 2014 that I've really enjoyed, it's been the idea of having a #DisneySide. Of course, this started late last year, and who knows how much longer it will run, but Disney Side is one of those things that's really been great, especially with running a Disney blog like mine.

I mean, there are a few different types of blogs. There's the informational blog, or the historical blog, or any other variety of blog types, and then there's a blog like mine. It's almost run on a journal format, and to an extent, that's how I look at it. I'm writing to you, my readers, as if I were writing to a friend or in my journal. It's a more personal form of blogging, and it's one that fits right in with Disney Side. I talk constantly about ways that I find my Disney Side in my everyday life, and that's not stopping as we head into 2015.

But one of the greatest parts about #DisneySide and the entire campaign is the graphics they've put out. Literally, these are beautiful graphics, and definitely hit close to home. These were all found on Pinterest, and very obvious by the Disney copyright, I don't own them, but I highly encourage you to head over to the Disney Side Website to find more goodies over there!








Basically, I think there needs to be a full listing of these things. After all, there ARE hundreds of way to show your Disney Side right at home, and often times we do it without even realizing it. After all, the entire basis of this blog is finding those very specific moments and references and bringing them to life through a blog format. It seems to be going pretty well for me, and I have a feeling that as we head into 2015, this very topic might just be explored. 

So, are there any other ways you show your Disney Side At Home? 

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on December 29 due to Holidays & Computer Issues).


No comments:

Post a Comment