Friday, December 5, 2014

Day 704: The Good Old Organ Music

This will be a shorter post, I know already, but that doesn't mean the Disney significance is any less!

A while back, I was home for lunch (for some reason or another. I don't really remember when it was exactly), and my Dad mentioned that he had been listening to the radio and a particular song came on, one that he just had to share with us.

The song? The Finale of the Organ Symphony by Saint-Saens. If you don't know what I'm talking about, take a listen here:



Now, if you haven't visited Epcot at Walt Disney World, you probably won't know what I'm talking about, but if you have, then you might just recognize this from Impressions de France in the French Pavilion. 

Since Dad mentioned it, I've listened to this finale time and time again. In fact, it became my main studying music during part of finals week! That's how excited I was to hear the entire piece of music, listening for the parts where they come in and out during Impressions de France. And then I listened to the music from Impressions de France on repeat and yeah, you know how this goes. 

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on December 22 due to finals).

No comments:

Post a Comment