Saturday, December 27, 2014

Day 726: A Dream Trip Come True

As you already know, I've been extremely busy over the past few days. Basically, I get up in the morning, and then hurry on to do some video editing, and if I'm not doing that, then generally I'm blogging or working on something else and yes, this life is pretty crazy.

But within all of this work, I managed to finish up the vlogs from my trip in June, because yes, I still vlogged on the band trip. It only seemed right, especially since I had friends with me too. Plus, I've vlogged every other trip, so why not do the biggest trip of my life?

Regardless, I didn't want to blog about these videos until I had them all up on YouTube and I could embed them here, but here I am! An end of the year treat!




New vlogs will be coming when I return from Disney this January!

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on December 30 due to Holidays and Computer Issues).

No comments:

Post a Comment