Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Day 708: Cinderelly

Since this post originally occurred during the middle of finals weeks and I had topics already set out, I might as well use them. After all, they definitely still apply, even if it's been a couple of weeks since finals.

You see, it seems natural for us all to listen to music while we work on our papers and studying. As you've already heard, I generally listen to a collection of music from the Disney Parks when I'm really into my homework, while other music (recently a lot of Taylor Swift...thanks Hannah, Ashley and Max) will be playing as I work on my blog or other projects. Megan, however, does things a bit differently. My iTunes is always up on my computer, but if I remember correctly, she generally uses YouTube playlists of music instead. I do it too, especially with park music, but because I tend to get addicted to music I like to keep it all in one place that I don't need internet to access. 

Regardless, during finals week she mentioned that she had come up with the perfect Finals Week parody, and it felt like something I had to share here. The idea is you imagine the following song, only in relation to college and finals week!


I too am pretty sure it would make a great parody and will definitely be thinking about figuring one out for second semester finals. After all, it seems that all we do is work, work, work. 

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was Published on December 26 due to finals & holidays!)

No comments:

Post a Comment