Sunday, December 7, 2014

Day 706: Finals Are Rough

If you haven't figured it out yet, finals took quite the toll on me this semester, causing me to end up around 3 weeks behind in blog posts. However, I'm slowly making them all back up, and the interesting thing that happened this time is I actually ended up with topics for just about every day I missed. Maybe it's because of the spreadsheet I now have that helps me keep track of all the blog posts, or maybe it's simply because I figured that the last time I got really far behind and didn't note down topics I ended up really frustrated, but either way, here I am.

If case you were wondering, I ended up doing very well on my finals. All As except for two ABs. Of course, those ABs aren't even that bad when you consider the fact that I was 99% sure one of them was going to be a BC, but I can definitely deal with AB. For sure. 

The question is, what got me through finals week this year? Last year I shared the Hook study memes, which, as I mentioned in a blog post I just wrote tonight, ended up inspiring the Door of Encouragement in our dorm room. But hey, just for the fun of it, let's share them all again:




In reality, however, these memes might be a bit more appropriate for the Non-Once Loving Person, if those people actually even exist: 




But let's be real here. Even with all the Hook and Disney motivation, our finals week is more accurately represented with this meme: 


Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on December 22 due to, you guessed it, finals week!)



No comments:

Post a Comment