Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Day 716: But Which One Am I?

Continuing on with the topic of #DisneySide, we've got another set of wonderful graphics and one big question: Which Disney Side is MY Disney Side?

I have a feeling we've had this conversation before, simply because I remember writing something like it, but with the way things go around here, it's entirely possible that I haven't. Plus, I tried a search through my posts for keywords and found nothing quite the same, so added onto the blog post list it was.

You see, Disney's put out a various number of different Disney Sides, and the list has expanded a bit throughout the year. You can take a look at some of the ones I've included here and see what Disney Side you might have (you can click on them to make them bigger too!):





The problem here? I'm pretty sure I am ALL of these Disney Sides! 

Let's start with the first one: Super Fan. Yes I'm a super fan. Obviously. I've had Mickey Ears for longer than I can remember, I've got character shirts galore, I collect and (occasionally) trade pins, I know every word in every song in the park, I love Dole Whips and Hidden Mickey's aren't exactly so hidden for me anymore. 

Then we have Disney Pro, which apparently is still me because I can't really remember a time I haven't had an Annual Pass, I DO know the fastest way to any attraction, even during the parade (like that time I completely blew right past the Electrical Parade), Firework seating is my specialty, and here's the one that really gets me: "People turn to you for tips so often you could write a blog about it. Oh wait, you already have." Sound like me much? 

But wait! We can't forget the Ride Enthusiast Disney Side, because yes I'm the Fastpass master, even after it went to Fastpass+! I think this is one of the lesser sides of me, but then I think about the trip in June and just how much we did and I realize that yeah, maybe we do have enchanted places to be and magical things to see. 

Hold up, however, as I'm also definitely a Documentarian. My Instagram is FILLED with Disney Pictures (and just wait until 2015 for it to expand in a whole new way), and I have multiple recordings of just about every parade and fireworks show, not to mention attractions. I do vlogs for each trip and have spent about 50+ hours in the past couple of weeks working on a giant Band Trip Video filled to the brim with Disney! 

And finally, we can't forget my Big Kid Disney Side. I may not like riding the Teacups, but challenge me to Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger spin and you're going down. We regularly have lightsaber churro fights, and there are no kids in sight, and let's be honest, aren't we all just Big Kids at Disney anyways? 

So there's my problem. As I just explained, I obviously have all those Disney Sides, which can only mean one thing: 


As if that wasn't already true before.

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on December 29 due to Holidays and Computer Issues).


No comments:

Post a Comment