Friday, December 26, 2014

Day 725: On The Server

You may or may not remember a day back in November when I blogged about the Walt Disney World server on the popular game Minecraft, and if you don't, you can read it HERE. However, today I finally remembered it, as he was playing Minecraft on his computer while I continued working on my blog, and not only did he know what I was talking about, but we ended up spending like an hour exploring the server, and I have to say that it's even cooler in person.

Jonny started me out by taking me to Epcot, which of course I loved. We even rode the Minecraft version of Spaceship Earth. From there we checked out other parts of Epcot until our lag caught up to us and we bounced back to the TTC. But can we just talk about the beautifulness that is the Minecraft Spaceship Earth for a moment...


From there we ended up looking at the Grand Floridian, which is also absolutely beautiful, even in Minecraft: 


It's also sort of ironic because while my parents have been on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Jonny and I haven't as of yet, but we went on it in Minecraft. Therefore, our first ride through of Mine Train was on the computer more than it was in person. That's alright though. Now we have a comparison for when we finally get on it next week! 

I have to say that the entire Disney World Minecraft Server is more beautiful that I could have possibly imagined. It's extremely well done and I can definitely tell the work that was put into it without even being a Minecraft player. I've never built anything on the game, but I can definitely understand the intricate detail that went into this. I mean come on, I rode Spaceship Earth on Minecraft. 

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on December 29 due to Holidays and Computer Issues).


No comments:

Post a Comment