Saturday, December 20, 2014

Day 719: Making A Count

Because I'm almost always counting down to my next Disney trip, I'm always looking for new ways to actually "count down." I have, of course, the apps on my phone, which generally works pretty well for me, and there's the little white board I keep at college with the latest month or week value until my next trip. In the past I've done paper chains and the paper countdown and beads and basically, you name it, I've done it. 

So when I saw this Disney Sponsored countdown, I had to take a look at it. I saw it on Pinterest earlier this month and immediately made a mental note to do this myself. Of course, I haven't done it yet. It seems a little bit pointless at the current moment because I only have three days left until I leave for Florida, but you can be that in the future I'll be making this countdown: 





You can find all the information on this new Countdown HERE, and I can't wait to share mine with you guys when I set it up in the new year! 

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on December 29 due to holidays and computer issues).

No comments:

Post a Comment