Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Day 722: More Spaceship Earth

As if I didn't already have enough of Spaceship Earth in my collection, which you can find HERE, I found a piece that I happened to miss when I made that original post!

I was working on the update to the mug collection post last week while also cleaning out my mugs from one cabinet and moving them to another when I happened to look up to the top shelf where this little bugger was hiding:


Honestly, I didn't even remember that I had this, but apparently I do, and now it's on a shelf in my bedroom with the rest of the collection (actually, one shelf has proven to be too small for my collection, so I've enlisted a second shelf), and there it will stay.

But honestly, what even should I call this? Technically, I'm pretty sure it's a Spaceship Earth water bottle, but I might be mistaken. I mean, a Spaceship Earth shaped water bottle isn't exactly the most convenient thing to carry around. It literally is shaped like a giant spaceship earth with a weird handle on one side, and who knows how long it's been sitting in the cabinet (probably since 2000 honestly).

However, it's one of those awesome, unique additions to my collection that makes the Spaceship Earth collection I have what it is. Without stuff like this or the little wind up toy, it really wouldn't be a collection, would it?

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on December 29 due to Holidays and Computer Issues).

No comments:

Post a Comment