Thursday, December 18, 2014

Day 717: Frozen Swag

Who doesn't love Disney themed shirts? I mean, really. A while back I posted about the shirts I got from Hot Topic, and here's another one for you. But first, a backstory.

A few weeks ago, during my last week at SNC, I headed to Walmart with one of my friends and happened to see a Christmas Disney Shirt. It had Mickey Mouse and was basically patterned to be a Disney Christmas Sweater, and I loved it. Of course, in that moment I didn't buy it because did I really need it? No. So I left without that new shirt.

And I really wish I had bought it.

I went back three days later only to find that the shirt had sold out. So I went to another Walmart. Sold out there too. I looked online. SOLD OUT. Which left me with a serious dilemma. I had already planned a day in for this Christmas or sweater theme and I basically had no further options. That is, until I came up with a backup plan.

Hot Topic has had these Frozen things for a while, and besides my Frozen dress I got on my last trip to Hot Topic, I didn't have any other Frozen themed stuff. I fixed that:



You could say that I'm pretty prepared for Disney World with my new Frozen Swag, and yes, I'm very excited about it. 

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on December 29 due to Holidays and Computer Issues).


No comments:

Post a Comment