Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 183: The Official Disney Challenge: July '13

Well, after much work over the past couple of days, between updating my blog, I have managed to complete my Disney Challenge for my upcoming Disney trip. Now, way back in January, on Day 17 actually, I talked about my previous Disney challenges, but I'll do a recap now.

My first challenge was to eat around World Showcase, where I would have to eat something from every country. We accomplished it, although I think we ate more than enough food. Sometimes it's hard to do ones like that because you really need to spend a lot of time at Epcot. But that was just the first.

For my last trip in November, I did a Bucket list, which honestly had a lot of stuff on it. I accomplished most of them actually, and I think, as I said before, the one I'm most proud of was the I did indeed vlog my entire trip, which worked because of the new video camera my family has. For the first time I was able to capture digital video of our trip, and I edited it down into vlogs. There are 10 videos from the trip, and you can find all of them on my Youtube channel, which there is a link to in the sidebar.



But this trip, I couldn't just do something that was the same. No, I had to do something different. Not long after I returned, I found a list of "must take photos" for a family on their Disney trip. While my family takes plenty of pictures, I found that we really don't take a lot of the pictures on the list, and that it would be a great idea to turn it into a challenge. 

So after more research and time, I found a couple of more lists and then the other day, compiled them into one whole list as my official challenge. Then I made them into beautiful photos to put on Facebook for easy reference for myself and so that others can see what I'm doing, and now I'm posting them here!

And finally, here are the rules: 

1. All pictures must be posted on Instagram (although they can be taken with any Camera).
2. If a picture needs to be changed due to closure or inability to take said picture, it must be replaced by a similar picture.

The photo challenge is inspired by the following websites: 


So there it is, the challenge I'll embark on when I go to Disney in, wait for it...6 DAYS. 

I am super duper excited, if you can't tell!

Here's today's Disney History: 2010: Captain EO returns to Epcot. It's been 16 years since the 3D sci-fi movie featuring Michael Jackson played at WDW, and today's ribbon-cutting ceremony includes cast members who were working at EO when it closed back in 1994. 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment