Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Day 184: Magical Ribbons

The day I have been waiting for for the last how many months is finally here. Honestly, all week I've been obsessively checking the mail when my dad brought it in from the mailbox. I mean, he brings it over when he comes over for lunch, since we own a farm equipment dealership that is located right across the road from our house. Anyway, so today I was watching him as he walked in and I saw that he had a box...a white box that looked like it was just the right size for RIBBONS.

That's right, today my Magical Ribbons arrived!!!! I like ran to the door and compulsively asked him if the box was for me, and then when it was I grabbed it and ran to my room, and I mean ran, and went and opened it. Of course, I wasn't let down by the amazing product that Hayley sent out. And I mean, these bows are BEAUTIFUL.

So here's what I got:


The top bow is the Donald Duck bow, which I absolutely adore!!! The second is my Epcot Park Map bow, which I got partly just because it is one of the coolest things I have ever seen. If any of my bows stay home from Florida it will be that one because I don't want it to get ruined because it's just so beautiful! And finally I have the Spaceship Earth bow, which is the entire reason I found Magical Ribbons. Some of you may already know that I am a HUGE, and I mean HUGE fan of Spaceship Earth, so when I saw this bow a while back I knew I just had to have it. Sadly, when I first found it, the bow was sold out, but I waited, and now I have one of my very own. Honestly, the Spaceship Earth bow is already in my hair, and I am super excited to wear it with my Spaceship Earth Disneybound on my trip to Disney! 


And then I went for the package of five mini-bows, because the Cast Member Series is included and some of them are just too adorable not to have! The top two are the Cast Member Series Haunted Mansion Bows. I just had to have both of them because they are so different, but the black and white will work with so many things, and the blue is one of my favorite colors. Next is the Cast Member Series Imagination Park B bow. I loved the colors on that one, plus it's drastically different from any of the other bows, which is, well, great! Then is the Jolly Holiday Bert Mini Bow, because everyone needs a little Mary Poppins inspiration in their life, right? And finally I have the Cast Member Series Disney Hollywood Studios Main Gate B bow, because I loved both of them, but went with the one with more white. I love how closely it does indeed match the outfits the cast members wear!!!! 

I also have one other bow, but I'll talk about that one some other time since it's a birthday present for a friend, and I know she reads my blog, so I can't really discuss it any further without giving away which one it is! But I can say that her bow is just as beautiful as all the rest, and honestly, as many others say, these pictures don't even half describe how beautiful these bows actually are. 

I just want to thank Hayley for making these beautiful ribbons, because they truly are just that. She runs her business with grace and plenty of pixie dust, and the wait is well worth the result. Everything was very organized, right down to the email I got saying my bows were being sent out this last weekend. And there's an invoice that is sent with your ribbons too, which is just as beautiful, complete with care tips for your bows! I honestly can't wait to order again, and I know that it's going to be awful hard to decide which bows to get! I do know that I will be wearing most of, if not all, of my bows on my trip to Disney next week, and I am VERY excited to do so! 

If you are interested, and you should be, in Magical Ribbons, click here to go to the website! There are ordering instructions and everything right on there, and tons of wonderful bows to choose from (it initially took me three hours at least to decide on the ones that I ended up getting). I HIGHLY recommend Magical Ribbons, so if you have a chance, do go order! 

Thanks again Hayley!

Here's today's Disney History: 1906: Actor George Sanders, the voice of Shere Khan the Tiger in Disney's 1967 classic The Jungle Book, is born to British parents in St. Petersburg, Russia. 

Have a magical day!




No comments:

Post a Comment