Monday, July 15, 2013

Day 196: MY BIRTHDAY!!!

That's right. This day is the day of my birth. Well, sort of. You see, I'm actually writing this over a month AFTER my birthday, because of all those editing and uploading problems I've been having, but that doesn't mean I can't write a blog post about my birthday. In fact, it was one of the most memorable birthday's I've ever had, so how could I NOT talk about it?

It's not every day that you get to spend your birthday at Walt Disney World. Of course, I had a couple of requirements as to what I wanted to do on my birthday. First and foremost, I HAD to go on Spaceship Earth. It's just one of those things that just needed to happen. Like if I didn't go on it would have regretted it for the rest of my life.

And then I HAD to go to eat at Be Our Guest because you only get the grey stuff on special occasions...in which my birthday was. It seemed like another of those things that just should happen because otherwise I'll NEVER get the Grey stuff (just kidding...there will be plenty of chances. But I did finally get it! And It WAS delicious!)

Other than that I guess I didn't have a lot of requirements as to what I wanted to do on my birthday. Still, it was certainly a great day. A little sad because the next day was the day I was going home (as you'll see tomorrow), but a great day otherwise! Oh...and it rained. A lot. But you know, one deals with such things.

Oh, and I almost forgot! One of the awesome things that happened at the end of my birthday was the fact that my brother and I were the legitimate LAST PEOPLE in the Magic Kingdom. THE LAST ONES. We walked out and they closed the gate. AWESOME!

Here's the full day in vlog form!



Here's today's Disney History, other than the fact that it's my birthday: 1995 (MY EXACT BIRTHDAY): In Florida, Disney's Wedding Pavilion - located south of the Grand Floridian Beach Resort - opens. Built on a private island surrounded by the Seven Seas Lagoon, it is a glass-enclosed Victorian-style non-denominational chapel. Available for weddings, vow renewals and commitment ceremonies, the chapel can seat up to 300 guests. Walt Disney Imagineering has designed the site so that Cinderella Castle is framed in two views: through a window behind the indoor altar where ceremonies are held, and through a hedge arch outside the chapel.

Have a magical day!


Note: This blog post was written on August 24 due to obvious reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment