Sunday, July 7, 2013

Day 188: Packing

So, basically, here's what's up.

At the moment, the last two days aren't up yet, but because I have so much to do between now and when I leave tomorrow, I won't be completing them before I leave. I have to edit pictures for one of them. The other might pop up at some point while I'm in Florida though. Basically, yesterday was my Grad Party, and of course there's a lot to talk about with that, and that's why I need the pictures that I currently don't have on my laptop or anywhere accessible to edit. 

BUT, the great news is, TOMORROW I LEAVE FOR DISNEY! Yes, that's right, the day that I've been waiting for all year is finally here. It feels like just the other day that I did that post called 124 Days, and about how I was so obsessing over Disney at the moment, and now I'm sitting here with a suitcase on my bed and a list of last minute things to do in the morning. It's crazy!

Now, one of the things I did today was create a short little packing video to once again practice my editing for this trip. I think that after the editing I've done these last couple of days, the vlogs are going to hopefully go smoothly, especially if it takes the same amount of time to upload them to Youtube as they did on my last trip. This is going to be wonderful.

So here's that packing video, the one that finally uploaded!



Here's today's Disney History: 2006: Disney's newest feature film, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, opens in theaters the same day the attraction Pirates of the Caribbean re-opens at Disney World's Magi Kingdom. Captain Jack Sparrow, and Barbose (characters from the Pirates films) have been added to the popular Florida attraction.

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment