Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 198: What's Next?

Well, after I finish with the last week, which I'll be working on over the next week, I will be hopefully launching some new stuff. I can't wait for my next trip to Disney, and it seems like lightyear's away, but I guess there's plenty I can do until then, and I mean plenty. I have a lot of projects that I can't wait to share, and I didn't say it in any of the previous posts, but I'll be making a "Haul Video" as soon as the remainder of my purchases gets here from being shipped home. I can't wait to show you all what I all got, since there really was too much to just make a blog post about it. Plus, one of my new goals is to make more Youtube videos.

Also, soon you will see an addition to the websites on the side of the page, and in fact I may be updating all of them (since some of those social networks really do look different now!). I hope to be launching the Everyday Disney Facebook page soon, both to get the word out about my blog and for another way for people to follow. I'm not totally sure what I'll all have on there, but I can say that it will be appearing soon. I actually just created the page today and will be working on the graphics for it ASAP.

And finally, I am really debating starting a Disney Instagram of my own. Obviously I have enough pictures, and while several of those posted recently will then appear on that Instagram, it will be used solely for Disney while my epcotexpert account will still be my personal account. It would be under the title of Everyday Disney, so be sure to watch the sidebar for that addition to the Everyday Disney family too.

In general, I'm really excited about the future of Everyday Disney, and I can't wait to get started. =)

Here's today's Disney History: 1955: Television crews, Walt Disney, Art Linkletter, Ronald Reagan, Bob Cummings, The Mouseketeers, Thurl Ravenscroft, California Governor Goodwin J. Knight and over 28,000 guests witness the opening of Disneyland in Anaheim, California. Broadcast on ABC, it is the biggest live telecast to date.

Have a magical day!



No comments:

Post a Comment