Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 200: Wow.

Now, originally I was going to talk about Saving Mr. Banks today, but I guess that can wait until tomorrow because today is a milestone...again.

200 days of Dinsey blogging. That's crazy, but I do know that I can't wait for the final post of 2013. I know already that this blog has really changed me, and very much for the better. I can't wait to see what's ahead of me, now that I'm certain that I want to head on a path that leads me directly to Disney. Things are going to be hard, I do know that, but I'll always have Disney movies to watch when I get down, and if Walt Disney taught me one thing, it's that you can't give up on your dreams.

But today isn't the day to get all sentimental. As I just said, we still have almost half a year before we do that! It is only July, after all. The next few months especially are going to be some of the most interesting months of my life, with starting college and all, and I know that all I can hope for is that I'll still have the time and effort left for this blog. It does worry me a little bit sometimes, with a full schedule like I have and everything.

Even in the mix of all that though, I'm sure there will be plenty of Disney left to go around more than a few times. I would like to thank my readers for sticking with me, and I really am glad that I have gotten over the "how many views do I have phase," because this is something I love doing, and it's something I hope I get to do for much longer. Blogging has become a regular thing for me, and it's much easier with this new laptop too, I have to say.

For the full experience, you're welcome to follow my social networks on the side there, and as I said a couple of days ago, watch out for the possible additions of new pages!

Here's today's Disney History: 1919: Dal McKennon - the voice of Benjamin Franklin in Disney's American Adventure (located at Epcot) and the narrator of the now-retired Disneyland attraction Mine Train thru Nature's Wonderland - is born in Oregon. He is best known for the famous Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Safety Announcement.

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment