Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Day 358: Smolder, By Flynn

I was looking through my posts from December trying to figure out what to do with this one post that still needed to be filled when I realized that I haven't done a Pinterest post in a while. Granted, it's been kind of busy with new movies and Christmas, and there's just been so much to talk about, so having a day open like this is actually kind of nice.

But back a couple of years ago, before I was into this whole blogging thing, and long before Frozen was in theaters, there was another movie around, one that's still up near the very top on my favorites list: Tangled. And before I even went to see Tangled I had stuff to watch, which was great, especially after I saw it and was going completely crazy waiting for it to come out on DVD so I could see it again (I saw it twice in theaters).

Yes, Tangled is one of my favorites, and lucky for me Disney put out a bunch of hilarious videos on Youtube perfect for a laugh, and for when you need a little Flynn Rider in your day. So since we've got this open day before the end of the year, I felt that now would be a great time to finally share a couple of these videos, especially since I got rid of my Youtube post for this month (turns out there aren't as many Christmas videos as I thought!)

"Smolder" By Flynn



Of all the videos for Tangled, this is by far my favorite. It's just absolutely hilarious...and for the record, I would totally buy Smolder By Flynn. I remember the first time I saw this video I was just laughing so hard and then I promptly showed it to everyone else in the near vicinity. And then they all laughed too. 

Tangled: Grounded For Life



While not quite as funny as "Smolder," this one is pretty hilarious too. I love the whole old infomercial style that pairs with Rapunzel's story. Plus, it kind of makes us all feel better about the times that we've been grounded. At least we're not grounded for life. 

Tangled: Frying Pan



"Do you like to cook? Do you like self defense? Do you need a new device that can achieve both?" Yeah...Frying Pans...they're awesome. You have 12 inches of awesome right there! "Frying Pans, who knew, right?" 

Tangled: Police Pursuit 



And finally, we have this little beauty. This is probably my second favorite of these videos, halfway because of the little subtitles that go along with the video, and then the whole "No License" thing. "Why are you reading this? Look, he's climbing the tower!" Haha, gets me every time. 

So, in other words, when Tangled came out we had a lot of great videos. I wish they still did stuff like this for the newer films, because it was seriously entertaining. Sometime I'll share the ones that go along with Toy Story 3, although I may have already thrown those on a Youtube Post. Either way, I hope this gave you a few laughs...I know I needed them because now I'm off to finish up the last couple of days of the year! 

Here's today's Disney History: 1970: Disney's 20th animated feature The Aristocats is generally released. The story revolves around a family of aristocratic cats and an alley cat who helps prevent a butler from kidnapping them to gain his mistress' fortune. This film is noted for being the last to be approved by Walt Disney himself - he died in 1966 while the film was still in early production. 

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on December 31 due to time restrictions).

No comments:

Post a Comment