Sunday, December 8, 2013

Day 342: Finals Week

Ok, so technically it's long AFTER finals week now (or at least a week since it began technically), but that doesn't mean that I don't have to make up these blog posts, and it doesn't mean that there aren't still people out there who need inspiration to get through THEIR finals week. I mean, just because my college finished finals a week before everyone else doesn't mean that everyone else is done with their own.

So when I was on Tumblr the other day, trying to find comfort in the possibility that CaptainSwan might not happen, I came across these gems. I laughed for a good few minutes, and just had to send them to my best friend...and then made the split second decision that I'd make a blog post just on these things...and not just because one of my friends will love these to death.





And my personal favorite...


Seriously though, these like made my life. And don't worry, I've got another set waiting for the second round of finals coming up in the spring at the end of second semester...although those are a different character. You'll just have to wait and find out who though! 

Here's today's Disney History: 1941: The day after the Pearl Harbor bombing, the U.S. Army has finished setting up camp at Walt Disney's Burbank studio for the repair of military vehicles and antiaircraft guns, and use as a primary defense station to guard the nearby Lockheed planet against possible air attacks. 

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on December 16 because of...well..finals).



No comments:

Post a Comment