Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Day 352: The Echo Cave

I have a story to tell you.

Remember back in Episode 3x06 of Once Upon a Time? It was called Ariel and off in Neverland the entire purpose of the episode was for Emma & Company to rescue Neal. Ultimately it ended in CaptainSwan hearts being brokenish and lots of Hook sad puppy dog faces. Here's a reminder:


Anyways, in order to rescue Neal everyone had to tell a secret. So if you remember, Hook was all "I love Emma" and Snow was like "BABY!" and Charming was all "I ALMOST DIED" and then Emma was like "Neal...die." Ok, so maybe that's not totally what happened, but that's what my CaptainSwan shipping brain says. 

The point here? Confessions. So let's pretend that I'm in the echo cave for a minute...and in order to rescue Hook, per say, I need to tell my deepest darkest secret. Yes, I have one. But don't worry, it's not that bad...I don't think. I mean it's not scarring or anything. 

My secret is (why do I hear that in an Irish accent?) that I have only been to Walt Disney World 23 times. 

Yes, I know. For months I've been saying that I've been there 24 times and that when I go with band it will be my 25th trip and so on and so forth. But I wasn't totally lying. When I go in June of 2014 with my High School Band it WILL be my 25th trip. Why? Because I'm actually going in March too! 

Yes, I will be going to Disney World a second time (or first really I guess) in 2014, and I couldn't be more excited. You'll get more vlogs, and I can not wait to take plenty of pictures to post on my instagram, as well as capture all the video I'll need for my band trip video in June. 

And I can't wait...as usual. 

Here's today's Disney History: 1933: During a ceremony at the studio in which he is receiving an award from The Parents Magazine, Walt Disney gets word that his pregnant wife Lilly is about the deliver. He dashes off to the hospital and arrives just in time to see Diane Marie Disney born! 

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on December 30 due to time restrictions).


No comments:

Post a Comment