Friday, December 27, 2013

Day 361: The Best Presents

Christmas is generally a great time for getting presents, and I had various ones of my own this year. Of course, I just got a new iPhone 5s, so I didn't have quite as many presents as I did last year. Still, it's fun to open them all on Christmas morning while watching the Christmas Day Parade. 

So I figured I'd share a list of a few of my favorite Christmas Presents that I've gotten in the past few years, along with a list at the end of what I got this year from everyone. I mean, most of my favorite gifts are Disney themed anyway. Here are some of my favorite Christmas Gifts, in no particular order because I can't really pick one ultimate favorite: 

My Empire Strikes Back Poster: 




One of my good friends from High School got me this last Christmas, and it hangs proudly on my bedroom wall. I love this poster, a lot, and I can't wait to get the ones that match it (aka the original Star Wars and Return of the Jedi posters). Granted, I won't know where to put the others, but I'll figure it out. 

Epcot 30th Anniversary Merch: 




Also last Christmas I found myself on eBay with a bit of Christmas Money from my Grandma. Didn't take long for me to find something I really liked: in this case my Epcot 30th Anniversary Park Map and Button. It was one of those things that I just couldn't wait to get in the mail too. Plus there's that Spaceship Earth phone case that was the one thing I just had to have. Limited Edition 500! YES!

My Red Leather Jacket: 




With some of the money I got from Grandma this year, I got that Red Leather Jacket I just can't stop talking about. I love it so darn much that there aren't even words. It's really up there in my range of favorite pieces of clothing, and I wear it all the time. Thank you Emma Swan! 

My Jennifer Morrison Autograph: 




Speaking of Emma Swan, I also really love the Jennifer Morrison signed picture of Emma Swan that one of my best friends gave me for Christmas this year. It's just super awesome. I mean Jennifer Morrison....'nuff said.

My Everyone Deserves Tea Mug: 




My best friend got me this for Christmas this year, and I am just totally in love with it (although I haven't actually used it yet). It's a mug referring to the Lizzie Bennet Diaries on Youtube, which is an adaptation of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin. It's just wonderful and adorable, even if I don't drink regular tea very often (now Chai tea on the other hand...that I drink all the time). 

And that's all I really can come up with off the top of my head for favorite Christmas Presents, although I love pretty much everything I get. I mean, how else would I have as many scarves as I do? Or have Netflix to watch movies and TV while I catch up on these blog posts? 

And here's what I got this year, since I said I'd put a list of that down at the bottom: Seasons 1-4 of the Big Bang Theory, Season 1 of How I Met Your Mother, Gift Cards to iTunes, Subway, Disney & Amazon, a new scarf, my new mug & my Jennifer Morrison Signature, an adorable little sock monkey and a subscription to Netflix. 

So...what did you get for Christmas? 

Here's today's Disney History: 1937: Walt Disney appears on the cover of TIME. The publication profiles Disney the week Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is released, calling the film "the most ambitious animated cartoon ever attempted." 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment